May 29, 2020 Lunch Meeting
Dear CFMA Metro Detroit Member:
I hope you and your families are weathering the Covid 19 storm as well as you all are able.
May Lunch Meeting Generously Sponsored by:
Round Table Discussion Topics
- In addition to the PPP loan, what other CARES Act opportunities are you taking advantage of?
- What sort of precautions are you taking for your employees as you get back to work? (JG)
- What has and what hasn’t worked with your COVID – 19 Handbook since being back on the job?
- What are you doing to control your liabilities from your customers, employees, and general public? (DS)
- If you received a PPP loan, how are you tracking covered costs and necessary documentation to support a request for forgiveness?
- How have your projects been going since the restart of construction for nonessential projects on May 7th?
- How has your safety program and outlook changed on the jobsite?
- What tactics have you employed to handle the "Stay at Home" order?
- What have you been doing with the kids, the spouse, working from home?
- What do you think about the impact on the economy?
- Will it be a "V" shaped recovery or something else?
CPE: 1.0The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/