- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (www.iccifp.org
The Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP) was established in 2003 to promote the highest standards of construction financial management through the credentialing of construction financial professionals.
is an independent, separately incorporated entity affiliated with the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) that issues a credential to individuals who successfully meet its standards. These individuals may present themselves to the public as a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP).
The purpose of ICCIFP’s certification program is to:
- Establish the scope of practice for construction financial professionals
- Assess the level of knowledge demonstrated by construction financial professionals in a valid and reliable manner
- Encourage professional growth in the field of construction financial management
- Formally recognize individuals who meet the requirements set by ICCIFP
- Serve the public and employers by encouraging quality construction financial management practices
NACA – National Association of Construction Auditors (https://thenaca.org)
National Association of Construction Auditors was created to enhance the control environment related to construction projects. The NACA grants the designation of Certified Construction Auditor (CCA) and Construction Control Professional (CCP) to the individuals with the expertise in these areas. The National Association of Construction Auditors is committed to providing resources, information, and leadership for NACA members, their clients, and the public to ensure the highest standard of construction controls possible.